Apple flavoured hard candies | 300mg THC
Per 1/5 packet 4-5 units (8g/60mg THC), Servings per container = 5
If you are looking for the therapeutic effects of THC and CBD in a convenient, discrete, and delicious, edibles are the way to go.
- Eating cannabis is not so harsh on the lungs. Smokers risk inhaling other toxins that can damage lungs.
- Edibles better serve those people who cannot smoke because of existing illness or just don’t like smoking as a habit.
- While the THC high hits the brain, the edible high is more sedative and relaxing, a “body” high that eases pain and suffering with a laid-back chill.
- Edibles take longer to produce a reaction, but it will last longer (3 to 7 hours). I will also feel more intense, thus, reducing the need to dose frequently.
- Marijuana medical professionals recommend edibles for patients suffering from insomnia, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, or some problems with the liver or digestive tract.
- For those who want or need the benefit of marijuana throughout the day without messing with their workday or focus, edibles can be consumed as discretely as candy, protein bars, or hot or cold beverage.
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Isomalt, Artificial Flavoring, Food Colouring